Thursday, January 29, 2009

Thor's Day (Yes that's where we get the name)


Had a good weight lifting session today. Worked my chest/triceps.

So, here we are in the deep of winter, there's a foot of snow on the ground and the temperature is barely above zero. At times it's hard to feel motivated. I am so looking forward to the warm weather ahead.

At the beginning of the year I decided I would do a 20 week get in shape challenge. The 20th week ending on Memorial Day weekend. The unofficial start to summer. I want to be in no shirt shape by then. So far I am in the 4th week and my results haven't been exactly stellar. To reach my goal, I figure I need to be 20lbs down by the half way mark and 40lbs down by the end. I need to knuckle down and dial it in to get there. Half way measures provide half way results.

Eats today:

8:30
gr. sausage, 3 scrambled eggs and a little shredded cheese--3c

11:00
8oz cheeseburger w/mayo--2c

3:45
homemade protein bar--6c
hard boiled egg--1c

5:30
lc burrito, bacon--6c

8:30
homemade protein bar--6c

gum--2c

Daily Total--26

No comments:

Post a Comment