Monday, April 6, 2009

April Showers?


Snow showers! What the fuck? That's right it snowed Sunday. About 7 inches. Granted it'll all be gone by Wednesday but still... Here I am ready to come out of winter hibernation, I've got a shitload of stuff I want to get accomplished this spring, stuff I tend to put off in winter, and Mother Nature goes and shits all over us again. Fucking Bitch!

Anyway... Ate clean over the weekend. A bit higher in carbs on Saturday but still acceptable.

Saturday:
-leftover low carb pizza, 1 TB coconut oil
-hard boiled egg, pork rinds with french onion dip
-crackslaw, 1 TB Coconut oil
-home mage protein bar

2 1/2 quarts of water
1 stick sugar free gum

Sunday:
-4 fried eggs, 8 slices of bacon, 1 TB coconut oil
-8 oz cheeseburger with ranch dressing, 3 deviled eggs, 1 TB coconut oil
-4 fried eggs, 7 sausage links, 1 TB coconut oil
-beef jerky, 3 TB natural peanut butter

3 quarts water
1 stick sugar free gum

Sweepstakes Update:

Received two t-shirts today. One from Castrol and one from Keystone beer. Nothing major, but it beats a kick in the head.

2 comments:

  1. God, I'm so done with snow hence the reason I live in San Antonio. Weird thing though, we go from 90 degrees down to the 40's yesterday. Now it's 90 degrees again. DAMN YOU MOTHER NATURE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, 90 degrees. I can't wait until July.

    ReplyDelete