Thursday, March 26, 2009

Another 2lbs Gone.

Made the two pound mark last week. I've set that as my weekly goal.

Yesterdays menu:
-4 scrambled eggs with 2 hot dogs cut up and a little shredded cheddar cheese, coconut oil
-Hardee's low carb Monster Thickburger
-crackslaw, coconut oil

Todays Plan:
-4 fried eggs, ground sausage, coconut oil
-crackslaw
-8oz cheesburger, ranch dressing

I wont post the previous days menus. They are very similar except I ate 4 TB of natural peanut butter and a handful of pork rinds tuesday night after dinner. I was really bored.

The weather has taken a turn for the worse. Back to cold cloudy conditions. This after some 60-70 degree days. I changed the oil in the Harley, added some new parts and was all set to continue this and then... BAM! Back to reality. It's not June yet.

My German Shepherd Freya is sick today. She is bloated and listless. She can barely stand up and when she does she doesn't move very far. I have an appointment at the vet this afternoon. I hope it's nothing major. She is almost 14 years old and has fatty tumors on her side by her shoulders. The reality is she has lived a good life, been a great companion and when her time comes she will be greatly missed. I just hope now is not that time.

No comments:

Post a Comment