Friday, March 13, 2009

Click. Click. Click.

So, as I mentioned before I have a new German Shepherd puppy. Now it's been a long long time since my other German Shepherd was a puppy (13 years) and I am pretty rusty when it comes to raising a puppy (we do have a three year old Cavachon but I didn't really do much with her as puppy). Anyway, I've been brushing up on dog training and have decided to start clicker training. I hadn't used it with my oldest dog, Freya, but she had such a high prey drive that it was easy to use that drive in training.



Young puppy Loki doesn't have that intense prey drive but he goes absolutely nuts over a small piece of hot dog. Thanks Oscar Mayer. So that's the route I'm going to take. I'm heading to Petco today to pick one up. I'll post some videos to my youtube channel to show how we are progressing. And to show that I don't play favorites, I'm going to do some clicker training with the cavachon too.

On to the eats. Ate according to plan yesterday. I'm not sure about the carb counts since I ate at HuHot last night. I'm guessing it was no more than 30 grams though. I have to say I don't really enjoy eating out at places who don't list their carb counts. Are they hiding something?

Today's plan:

-3 scrambled eggs, small amount shredded cheese, 6 sausage links
-1/2 lb cheeseburger
-protein shake
-romaine salad with turkey breast, cheese and caesar dressing
-protein shake

Weigh in day is tomorrow. We'll see how that goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment