Thursday, March 5, 2009

It's Been Awhile.

I'm still here. Low carbing and lifting weights.

I've had some major cravings popping up the past two weeks. I think I'm going to take today as a free day and just be done with it. Then get back on track and hit it hot and heavy after that.

I got a new German Shepherd puppy named Loki. Wow, I'd forgotten what a handful puppies can be.

UPDATE: I decided to not have a free day today. Especially since I've cheated twice in the past week. Ugh. Anyway, instead I will indulge in some legal lower carb food. So for lunch today I went to HuHot Mongolian grill and loaded up on beef and broccoli. It was good. I also bought some low carb no sugar added ice cream bars and will have one or two today.

I feel much better about this decision. Cheating just isn't worth it. It can easily get out of control and will only keep me from my ultimate goal of getting lean and ripped.

On a side note, it's 60 degrees here in Iowa today. Yeehaaww! Feels like spring.

No comments:

Post a Comment