Tuesday, March 10, 2009

The Biggest Loser.

Egads! Am I the only one who hates the way The Biggest Loser tries to keep you in suspense before cutting to a commercial? I am so grateful I have a DVR and don't have to play that game. That show could easily be cut down to 1 hour and we wouldn't be losing anything. I enjoy it but it's definitely NOT worth 2 hours of my life every week.

So, I stayed on plan yesterday and ended up eating 15 carbs. I didn't have any of the protein shakes. I include them in case I'm hungry between meals. On a bigger note, I had no diet soda yesterday. That's right, none, zilch, nada. For me that's huge. I've been known to suck down 2 or 3 bottles of Diet Rite a day. Although I'll admit that by evening time they sure didn't taste as good they did earlier in the day. So I decided to ditch most of the soda and crank up the water, which I had drank 3 quarts of yesterday.

Menu plan for today:

breakfast-3 fried eggs, 3 sausage patties
lunch-1/2 lb cheeseburger, small salad with caesar dressing
snack-protein shake
dinner-scrambled hamburger in broccoli slaw (also known as crack slaw, yum!)
snack-protein shake

Gotta go. Kids have conferences tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment