Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Back to Menus...

Yesterday's Menu:
First day back on track after a weekend carb binge.

-3 sausage patties, 4 fried eggs
-crackslaw
-2oz cheddar cheese
-diced chicken breast in romaine lettuce salad, shredded cheddar, caesar dressing

2 quarts water

Today I am dealing with a headache from hell. I get one every time I go off low carb and then get back on. It's my body getting back to burning fat instead of sugar. You'd think I'd learn my lesson and just stay on low carb.

Today's Plan:

-3 sausage patties, 4 fried eggs, coconut oil
-Low carb Thickburger from Hardees, coconut oil
-8oz cheeseburger, coconut oil

3 quarts water

That's right, bring on the saturated fat. I've got to get back to burning the fat.

1 comment:

  1. So glad I'm not the only one working my butt off! We just started CrossFit and it's totally kicking our asses. I need a little more motivation on my diet, but I'm getting there.

    ReplyDelete