Monday, March 9, 2009

Kenny Powers!

Is anyone else laughing their ass off when they watch "East Bound and Down" on HBO? That fucking Kenny Powers is hilarious! Now I watch a bit of TV, but there are really very few shows I enjoy, the same with movies, but this show is funny. You know what I hate, I hate those crime shows like "Law & Order". How fucking stupid are those criminals on that show. They always cave in like little pussies when the cops confront them with their theories. Who are the stupid people who watch these stupid shows?

Now I know there are lots of stupid criminals out there but they are the ones knocking over convenience stores and such, not masterminding some complex criminal operation. Just watch "COPS" sometime. Anyway, I could go on and on about the things I find wrong with the mainstream media, in fact the whole popular culture here in America, (can you say SHEEPLE?) but I'll save that rant for another time.

Ugh! I really like the idea of more evening daylight but was it ever hard to get out of bed this morning. I'm kind of a fanatic when it comes to sleep. My wife is always chiding me for being obsessed with sleep. Hey, I like my sleep. Anyway, with the time changing, I'm going to take this week off from weight lifting to allow my body to adjust to the change.

So I made Jimmy Moore's list of new low carb blogs. I've been enjoying his blog for quite some time. I really enjoy his podcasts. I often listen to them while I lift weights. I'm really looking forward to his upcoming interview with Jeff Volek. I read TNT Diet and highly recommend it. I think support is huge in losing weight, especially since it's a long process, and Jimmy provides a good service to other low carb dieters.

My Menu Plan today is:

breakfast-3 fried eggs, 2 sausage patties
lunch-8oz cheeseburger patty, small salad with caesar dressing
snack-protein shake
dinner-2 fried pork chops mashed cauliflower
snack-protein shake

On a final note, I have my first blog stalker(follower) and it appears he is pretty gay. While I am definitely not gay, I say to each his own and welcome to my world.

2 comments:

  1. So do you have a certain number of carbs per day you are allowing yourself, just out of curiosity.
    I also follow Jimmy Moore's blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I generally try keep my carbs below 30 grams a day but I am going back to less than 20 grams for a while.

    ReplyDelete